Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Balfour Beatty Construction is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for our Orlando, FL office. This role will answer incoming calls, greet visitors, direct callers/visitors to others, take and distribute messages. If you have a passion for what you do, a strong drive to achieve results, the ability to solve problems creatively, and a dedication to client service and relationship management, come join us.
- Pleasantly answers all incoming phone calls, greets visitors, and directs inquiries to the proper party.
- Familiarize with staff and to appropriately direct calls and guests.
- Exhibits professional appearance and behavior to callers and visitors.
- Maintains conference and boardroom calendars; schedules use based on availability.
- Maintains conference and boardroom physical appearance.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, packages and faxes.
- Responsible for ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Receives incoming priority shipping packages, maintains daily log of incoming/outgoing packages and arranges for courier services.
- Assists in ordering, receiving and distributing of office supplies.
- Code invoices such as phone bills, supplier bills, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 + years of front desk reception or related experience required.
- Local qualified candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work a schedule of 8AM to 5PM consistently with minimal or no flexibility.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing, distribute/share information in a timely manner.
- Relates well to all levels of staff and consistently provide Service Excellence to all customers.
- Maintains composure and patience under pressure.
- Possesses basic computer literacy and data entry skills.
- Uses time effectively based on key priorities.
- Shows personal commitment to improving skills.
- Must understand and comply with strict confidentiality.
- Acts in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.